2024 Conference Award Nomination Forms
Do you have a standout colleague in your county who has clearly made a positive impact in a client's life? How about a manager or supervisor that exhibits exceptional leadership to you and your team? What about that team member who always goes above and beyond? If so, nominate them to be a recipient of one of the following awards that will be announced at conference:
- Excalibur Award: Recognizes a legislator, judicial member, citizen, or organization exhibiting enhancement of the CSS Program in support of the front-line worker.
- Excellence in Service Award: Recognizes the front-line child support worker, receptionist/front desk who goes above and beyond usual job duties.
- Family Impact Award: Child Support Worker who has clearly made a difference in someone’s life. This could be from helping with being homeless, unable to find employment, etc. With this award may also ask the family to put in their input to be read.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: This is for the child support worker who has had a long-term impact in the child support program. Recognizes the Nominee who has served 15 years or more in the program.
- Meritorious Award: Recognizes a customer service representative, lead worker, accounting/bookkeeping staff or any other CSS support staff employee.
- Outstanding IVD Administrator: Exhibiting exceptional enhancement of the CSS program. Nomination should reflect how this person organization has contributed to local enhancement of the program, how they handle responsibilities above and beyond.
- Outstanding IVD Attorney: Exhibiting exceptional enhancement of the CSS program. Nominations should reflect how this person organization has contributed to local enhancement of the program, how they handle responsibilities above and beyond.
- Outstanding Manager/Supervisor: Recognizes a leader who exhibits exceptional leadership, providing help when needed. Goes above and beyond to assure that the team has the tools to manage their daily duties.
CFSC Annual Conference
at AMERISTAR in Black Hawk
111 Richman St, Black Hawk
Save the date:
June 2 - 5, 2024
Our mailing address is:
Colorado Family Support Council
P.O. Box 927
La Junta, CO 81050
Interested in learning more about the CFSC Board? Click on the brochure for more info or click on the Board Member Nomination tab.