2021 Virtual Conference
We are getting ready to this year’s upcoming virtual conference. Below you will find the conference agenda, session and session descriptions”
- In consideration of the on-going developments with COVID-19, the safety of everyone and many thoughtful discussions around the annual conference, the Colorado Family Support Council (CFSC) has decided to move this year’s conference to be fully online, a virtual experience that will take place on June 22 and 23, 2021.
- Due to conference being virtual this year, we have asked IV-D administrators, Partners and/or their registration designee to identify conference attendees in their counties/business and provided a link for counties/partners to register their attendees for this year. Please follow-up with your IV-D administrator/Partner if you are interested in attending this year’s virtual conference.
- IV-D Administrators & Partners, if you have questions about registration and or the link please email Jerri Fritz Jerri.email@example.com or JoAnna Finney JoAnna.Finney@state.co.us our Registration Committee Chair/Co-Chair for additional assistance.
- IV-D Administrators & Partners If you have additional conference questions please email our IV-D Administrator Representative, Christine Sorenson firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Registration fees cover the following:
After much consideration and discussion surrounding the cost of a virtual conference and the board remaining fiscally responsible for future conferences and experiences to remaining possible, the 2021 registration fee for this year’s virtual conference will be $25.00 per day/per attendee (plus taxes and fees). *Fee/s will only apply if a credit card is used for payment/s for registration/conference
- All sessions will be recorded.
- Chat and Q&A features will be available based on the session/speaker preference during conference.
- In the IBR (Interactive break out room) only 12 attendees are visible/displayed in the room, all others in attendance will be displayed on the icons next to those visible.
- (IBR) Interactive Break Out Rooms are limited to 50 attendees to provide for a more intimate and interactive virtual experience during these sessions. Should a room be at capacity, the mainstage will be open with the professional growth track/sessions for those who wish to attend and/or overflow from the other rooms.